L. Michael Hall, Ph. D.
Gauge Your Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Do you have a passion that you absolutely believe in?
- Do you have a passion that absolutely adds value to your customers and clients in your present work?
- What value does your work/service add?
- Do you see opportunities all around you?
- Do you live in an abundant universe with a thousand opportunities beckoning to you?
- Do you have the courage to act on the right opportunities?
- Do you welcome problems and get turned on by them?
- Do you delve into problems knowing that embracing the problem will reveal its secrets for solution?
- Do you love solving things and have a solution-focus mindset?
- Do you love risk?
- How comfortable are you at handling what others call “risk?”
- What do you view as true “security” —a paycheck or relying on your skills and wit?
- What risk management skills do you have?
- Do you congruently “walk your talk?”
- Do you like yourself as a manager (in your self-management role)?
- How disciplined are you in your expenditure of time and energy?
- Do you have a five-year plan? A business plan?
- Do you follow it and keep refining it?
- Do you hold yourself accountable to the goals and outcomes that you set?
- Do you invite others to hold you accountable?
- Do you crave feedback and integrate it so it changes your behavior?
- What systems have you set up that keeps you on track with your goals?
To you know how to put on your “business hat” and develop and use your business intelligence? Like everything else, there is an inner structure to “business sense.” And we can use the Matrix model to describe the frames of mind, intentions, and states of such. Are you ready to make some money? To add value through what you’re doing, to become passionately involved and committed? To take on risks and put your feet and hands and cash where your mouth is?
Hall, L. Michael. (1999). Secrets of Personal Mastery. Crown House Publ. Wales, UK.
Hall, L. Michael. (2000). Frame Games: Persuasion Elegance. NSP. Clifton CO.
Hall, L. Michael. (2001). Games Business Experts Play. Crown House Publ. Wales, UK.
Hall, L. Michael. (2003). Mastering Your Wealth Matrix. NSP. Clifton, CO.
L. Michael Hall is a research psychologist and modeler who has developed many cutting-edge models in NLP and co-developed the field of Neuro-Semantics. He’s a prolific author with over 35 books and an entrepreneur living part of the year in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado and the other part in Sydney Australia. http://www.neurosemantics.com